Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Spacerich

Spacewealth. Not every wormholer has it. I would expect that not every wormholer wants it, though they're probably a minority. Generally I'm against minorities. They tend to punch above their weight class when it comes to getting things that they want and the effort to deliver those things, which naturally falls on the majority, usually results in a net loss to the community as a whole.

But back to serious business.

I've recently started gas mining. It is possibly the most boring activity I have ever done in EVE, but I'm strapped for cash. What can I say? I love faction points and webs for my Proteus.

Slowly but surely my Venture is taking me farther away from space poverty to space wealth. It has suffered a few ignominous deaths at the hands of sleepers due to crappy piloting or inattentiveness on my part. Still, those few paltry losses are insignificant compared with how much raw material it can harvest between untimely deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment