Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Company

Among those sailing the vast psychosis known as New Eden there are but a few that belong in such sociopathic depths. These few sing to me from across the surface of the abyss with their big gay siren song and I find myself flying under the banner of the Dutch Rudder Trading Company, a new entity founded by the same deviant minds that brought us Cold Moon Destruction.


The Company is crewed by pilots normal people should not consider flying with. As I've stated in previous blog posts they are truly scum of the earth, but one is hard pressed to find better friends.

It's only been a week since joining, but I'm already enjoying life on the high seas, so if you're an experienced pilot and enjoy a good time then you definitely need to call us. We are without a doubt the best pilots in all of EVE and cannot be defeated. Ever. Guaranteed.

Join JACKN IT channel for that "good time" I talked about.

Until then entertain yourself with one of our latest exploits.

No comments:

Post a Comment