Tuesday, March 26, 2013

They Moan ALOT

I logged in today and did the usual. Scanning, scouting, spinning my ship in the POS. When I got around to checking out the chain I saw a bunch of ships - likely inside a tower - on directional scan in our static. I took a second to put eyes on this potential pinata and at first sight all was as I would typically find a bunch of ships sitting inside a tower.

Ships. Stick. Corporate hangar. Bubble. Dickstar mods.

Alas, there was one small problem in their particular dickstar implementation: most of their mods were unanchored. Of the mods that remained most of those were offline.

Being the educator at heart that I am, I decided to teach them one of the lessons all true wormholers already know. I made a few million ISK in the process, but I would've done it for free, I think.

You might say I'm just generous, like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment